Platelet Rich Plasma
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) can restore health to your own cells to induce collagen…
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is exactly what the name suggests. The substance (plasma) is a by-product of blood that is rich in platelets.
Today’s technology allows the doctor to harvest and produce a sufficient quantity of platelets from a small amount of blood drawn just as if you were having a blood test.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) involves the following procedure:
- We take a sample of blood;
- We extract the plasma from the blood, which is done in the clinic;
- The plasma is injected into the surface of the skin which has been numbed with anaesthetic cream;
- No long term risks or scarring.
The platelets found in the blood assist in rapid healing and skin rejuvenation to generate youthful looking skin.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is collagen forming and aids in the following areas…
- Helps in healing;
- Improves areas such as the face, neck décolletage, backs of hands;
- Safe and natural collagen stimulator;
- All natural – only your own cells are used;
- Minimal pain and downtime involved;
- No long term risks or scarring
Do you like the sound of this natural cosmetic treatment? Contact us to learn more about our Platelet Rich Plasma to rejuvenate your skin today.